Pets News

Dogs Trust Shrewsbury warns to keep chocolate away from pets this Easter to avoid nasty surprises

The charity says it is poisonous to dogs as it contains a substance called theobromine, which dogs and some other animals struggle to metabolize. Symptoms of theobromine poisoning include vomiting, diarrhea, excessive thirst, excitability, drooling, and potentially seizures and fatal heart problems. Dogs Trust says that if you think your dog has eaten chocolate, contact […]

Read More
Back To Top
+